1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person
1.1We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.2Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is BCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Andreasstrasse 5, 59929 Brilon, Germany, Tel .: + 49- (0) 2961 / 91091-0, Fax: + 49 – (0) 2961 / 91091-99, email: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3For security reasons and for the protection of the transfer of personal data and other confidential contents (eg orders or inquiries to the person in charge), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string „https: //“ and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called „server log files“). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the site
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow you to recognize your browser the next time you visit it (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of each cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (eg remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data used by us are also processed by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of granted consent or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) contact us
When contacting us (eg via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Use of your data for direct mail
5.1Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The specification of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After the cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement ,
5.2Newsletter delivery via rapidmail
The dispatch of our E-Mail-Newsletter takes place via the technical service provider rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2, 79098 Freiburg („rapidmail“), to which we pass on your data provided during the newsletter registration. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of a promotional, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data entered by you in order to receive the newsletter (eg e-mail address) will be stored on the servers of rapidmail in Germany.
rapidmail uses this information for the dispatch and statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. This will determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links may have been clicked. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (eg purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. In addition, technical information is collected (eg time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data are collected exclusively pseudonymized and are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded a contract processing contract with rapidmail, in which we commit the rapidmail to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties.
You can read more about the privacy of rapidmail in the privacy statement of rapidmail: https://www.rapidmail.de/datenschutz
5.3Advertising by mail
Based on our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to choose your first and last name, mailing address and, as far as we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship, your title, academic degree, year of birth and professional, Branch or business name according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to store and for the receipt of interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by a message to the person in charge.
6) Use of a live chat system
LiveZilla (LiveZilla GmbH)
On this website using technologies of LiveZilla GmbH, Ekkehardstraße 10, 78224 Singen (www.livezilla.net/home/en/) anonymized data for the purpose of web analysis and to operate the live chat system, answering live support Requests serve, collected and stored. From this anonymized data usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used. Cookies are small text files stored locally in the cache of the site visitor’s Internet browser. Cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. If the information collected in this way has a personal reference, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in effective customer care and the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization purposes.
The data collected using the LiveZilla technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the specific consent of the person concerned. In order to avoid the storage of LiveZilla cookies, you can set your Internet browser so that in the future no more cookies can be stored on your computer or already stored cookies can be deleted. However, switching off all cookies may mean that some functions on our website can no longer be executed. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymised user profile at any time with effect for the future by informing us of your objection by e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the imprint.
7) rights of the person concerned
7.1The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 DSGVO in case of assignment your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data in the presence of the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data challenged by you is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead the Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled Reasons predominate;
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the controller, he / she is obligated to rectify or delete the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of any other administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
7.2RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if applicable – additionally based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods).
In the processing of personal data based on an explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person withdraws his consent.
There are statutory retention periods for data which, in the context of legal or similar obligations, are based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO are processed, these data are routinely deleted after expiry of the retention periods, if they are no longer required for fulfillment of the contract or for initiating a contract and / or if there is no legitimate interest in the re-storage on our part.
In the processing of personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, these data will be stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO these data will be stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this Declaration on Specific Processing Situations, stored personal data will be erased if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.